Saturday 2 August 2008

Terminator: Salvation (update)


So, another update with the Poster now out. I think it depicts a T-600, however I think It could be the prototype T-800, which has been mentioned. However the bullet hole means it must be a lower model, as T-800 can resist conventional bullets, and require something with a little more kick, such as a plasma rifle!

I think this poster has rather confirmed my fears rather than turning them on it's head. Sure I know what it's supposed to do, however it isn't being individual. I'd rather have a "B side" with something different, even if it wasn't I'd at least like to see a shadow of the T-600, anyway, any news on Terminator Salvation I'll keep you posted!
"You killed my father. You killed my mother. But you won’t kill me." - John Connor - 2018


No comments: