Monday 18 August 2008

New Site + FFVII (update)

Well it seems that the Final Fantasy VII remake announcement was not anything to do with Final Fantasy VII, but introduced a demo video of Final Fantasy XIII which was over 2 hours, which makes it longer than Advent Children. In which I don't give a shit about.

Yet again there will be no Final Fantasy VII remake. It's debunked (for now), however any changes will be posted here.

Also I have another site reviewing games which have a special place in me heart, it isn't a AVGN rip-off, it's just me reviewing games that I was fond of, or have inspired me in some way. I'm kicking off with Sonic the Hedgehog series for the Sega Master System II. It's a three parter, the next part will be out in a few days. I thought blogging would be better than video, because AVGN and the critic are really kings of reviewing over video, and so I don't want to be seen as a copycat. Yes I love both their work, but no, I'm just being me, and showing my views. James or Doug. If you ever by some large miracle ever read, or comment on either blog, I will faint. You guys rock my socks.

Anyway here's my new site for games reviews: http://anonymousgamesreviews.blogspot.com/

No comments: