Monday 29 June 2009

The A-Team

Well the Plan finally came together. Now we have to wait for either a conformation of a movie or a new TV series, because they're apparently plans for both. But it's all smoke and Mirrors at the moment.

So who's been cast? Well Liam Neeson is playing Hannibal Smith, which I really like actually.

and Bradley Cooper from Alias and The Hangover will be playing Face. Well I guess he is a smarmy smug bastard so It'll do.



There are still no conformations on who is playing B.A or Murdock. But I suggest they look no further than Ving Rahmes and Jim Carry, although I heard Common was on the list for playing B.A. One word of advice, don't. The same for Woody Harrelson and Chris Pine up for the Roles of Murdock: you just know Jim Carry was born for that role.

The script is written by Michael Brandt the writer of 3:10 to Yuma and Wanted, only one of the films I liked (prize for those who can guess which one?). So I give the chances of this movie being good a 50% chance thus far until I see a trailer.

The film will be directed by the Director of Smokin' Aces, which I haven't seen due to not caring about the film, maybe I should see it before saying the project is doomed?

So you may be trying to figure out, what do I think? Am I thinking NOOOOO! Or am i thinking YES! YES! OH GOD YES! ? Or am I thinking something else?

No what's on my mind is "don't fuck this up, oh god please don't fuck this up"

No comments: