Sunday 26 July 2009

Leaked Freddy make-up!

Well I just thought I'd share the leaked Freddy make-up, and my thoughts. The people who leaked it are Forces Of Geek, but I'm getting it off Horror-Movies.ca


Well I'm guessing this is just in the make-up van, because he doesn't look very intimidating, Freddy here does look very realistic, he does look like a victim rather than a villain, but I'm sure when JEH acts the part, the victim look completely goes away. Lets hope so anyway!

For those not wanting to click on the pic link Freddy just looks like a genuine burn victim: He has blotches of puckered skin, some raw scars and even some puss laking from his cranium. Very different, very real, but I don't think this picture does it justice. Lets hope a trailer does!

EDIT: It has proved to been fake, but it does seem the three blotches on the make-up on Freddy's left cheek match, so it's a convincing fake if that, but I must admit it was a good fake. We still have hope that the real freddy make-up in more threatening!

No comments: