Thursday 23 July 2009

NoES Official Teaser poster!


So what do I think of the new Freddy? Well I'm going to wait to see if they reveal more freddy or if they keep what he looks like a mystery until release. All should be revealed today!

Anyway from what I can see it looks like his skin is more puckered like a burn victim after they've had a few days for the skin to heal, but not after skin grafts. If I look very closely it seems that maybe one or two ligaments in his jaw are visible similar to the Dark Knight. To be honest if they went all out and made his face like Harvey Dent's that would be a brilliant modern depiction of Freddy, but I think they didn't want to spoil too much of Freddy's original look. It also looks like he has no lips, or that the lips have been severely burned away , his ears look like they have lost shape and might have skin covering most of the ear to make it look flat and misshapen.

Altogether I'm happy with the look, and I'm happy with the Actor, and I'm happy that the script doesn't have him speak much like in the original. It seems that he's being kept close to the shadows too like a boogyman in a nightmare. Altogether I'm currently happy with the two images I've seen; now all I need is to see the trailer to really see If I'm happy with where this film is going. I need to see if it looks wrong, or if it actually looks like it might be worth watching.

No comments: