Sunday 7 September 2008

Ghostbusters 3 (update)

Well it seems that Ghostbusters 3 will involve an all new team of Ghostbusters, and I'm half glad that's happened. I mean the Ghostbuster's team (no offence to any of them) are looking OLD, I mean it would take ages and money for them to all get back into shape enough to do this movie. Dan Aykroyd told E!Online that he would love to have Seth Rogen as one of the new Ghostbusters. To be honestly honest I think this choice are great. Although I don't think he is a great comedian, he does have a great personality which shines through in his movies. This personality I think could work well. The only large problem is two factors:

1) The writeres aren neither Dan Aykroyd nor Harold Ramis. This to me is having a mocha, without all the toppings, it just doesn't taste as nice. I just need some kind of proof from these writers that they can match the genius

2) I'm afrid that this is going to be another Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, nuff said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is great news they are going to make ghostbusters 3