Wednesday 4 February 2009

Dead Space Wii

CEO John Riccitiello has announced that Dead Space is coming to the Wii. "We're bringing core intellectual properties and franchises in categories we think have legs on the Wii platform. A good example of this is Dead Space. We're bringing a Wii title to the market this year and it is absolutely going to be the quality and fear factor that you got on the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC SKUs this past year."

However if the Dead Space port is anything like the monstrosity that was Dead Rising Wii, I will not be impressed. As we all know Dead Rising Wii was a thorough disappointment for both fans of the Nintendo Wii and Dead Rising Fans alike.

Although Dead Rising was made by Capcom, and EA have made a higher quality survival horror than Resident Evil 5. I'm willing to put faith into EA and see what the Wii title has to offer. Although I'm happy with my PS3 version, I'll be happy for all those people who can't afford a PS3 just yet to get this amazing survival horror on their Wii console. Although i can't expect it to be as fluid.

I'll try and keep you guys updated when more info comes in!

No comments: