Wednesday 11 February 2009

Dead Rising 2



Sorry for being so late, I was going to post this as soon as I heard the news a few days ago. However some personal problems have affected me, but now I'm back! W00!

So Dead Rising 2 is real, and they say now 10's of thousands of Zombies, and what's even better: It's multi-Platform. So I can fire up my smooth PS3 and play the game. Hopefully this will mean the original Dead Rising will come to PS3 for around £20 - £30 (yeah as If).

From the looks of the screen shots the graphics for something this big, and this sandbox are quite impressive. The use of the dirt bike looks nice, and the expressions on the faces of not only our protagonist but on the zombies themselves look nice.

I'm not sure if it can beat Left4Dead. But to me irt equals it as a game on it's own. Taking the Dawn of the Dead concept really makes these games stand out on their own. I can't wait to have some fun with zombies!

However it isn't like me to have something negative to say, but at the moment it's mainly directed at the fact the first I haven't had a real chance to play. Since i don't own a 360, and the controller gives me cramp. I'll have to wait and watch a full res trailer or play a demo to give further impressions. But so far so good!

Picture courtesy of kotaku.com

(http://kotaku.com/5149650/dead-rising-2-its-real-and-its-spectacular)

No comments: