Wednesday 29 April 2009

Dead Rising 2 (update)



Wow, just wow. At first I just saw Dead Rsing 2 as 'just an average sequel'

You know those kind of sequel? The ones where the gameplay stays the same, and the locations just change.

THIS game seems to be THE most fun Zombie related game since House of the Dead: Overkill. I mean wow, just WOW. Being able to tape weapons together just seems amazing, combining them with vehicles is just the most awesome, most fun thing a zombie game can provide. Capcom have exceeded themselves on this one. This is a brilliant hack em' up game, probably the best I've seen. Lets just hope they can throw in a female character, or maybe 4 or 5 characters to chose to play online multiplayer. We need defianately need some sexual and racial diversity here. For a game that seems pretty sandbox (hopefully, oh please may it be sandbox), I'd like a sandbox choice of what charatcer I play.

Anyway my impressions are far higher than that piece of shit Chop till you Drop, which may I remind you WOULD HAVE WORKED if they didn't butcher it so they could have the gimicks they provided. They should have built the gameplay system from the ground up, instead of dealing with one that was adapted from the gamecube.

Anyway, enough ranting, it's a definately must buy, it's going to take A LOT to change my mind for this one.

No comments: