Sunday 28 December 2008

Terminator: Salvation (update)

Well I saw the new Trailer here: http://wbads-58.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbmovies/terminatorsalvation/trl2/TerminatorTRL2_L.mov

...and my first impression?

WHAT A LOAD OF STEAMY SHIT!! This movie is going to blow so much it sucks, putrid monkey anus residue!!! This movie seems full of CG, and some of the machines are ridiculous, motorbikes and terminators?! Fuck off!
I thought this movie was supposed to be more character based like in the original masterpiece. BUT NO! McG had to turn into Michael Bay (not to say I had any faith in McG, and ta least I enjoyed Transformers on an entertainment level). I can seriously say that as far as this one goes, this is the wors, seriously I think I'd rather watch T3 if the choice between T4 and T3 was given. What ablsolute bullshit....
So what did i think was good; well Christian Bale seemed like an OK John Connor, but he seems to play the same character in the Batman series; I know John Connor is American (and believe it or not yanks, Bale is Welsh and puts on that ridiculous Amrican accent), but he just sounds like Bruce Wayne, I mean; the fuck man?! Also a young Kyle Reese wasn't as dissapointing as I thought. He didn't play it how I'd want, but he played it better tahn I thought. It's a shame HE LOOK NOTHING LIKE MICHAEL BIEHN!!!!

Anyway I can't believe I'm going to torture myself by watching this, definately a download. I'll let you know If I was proven wrong....

No comments: