Monday 29 December 2008

Terminator 4

I just finished watching Terminator 3 with a friend, and I think I'm being too harsh on Terminator 4. Now with a fresh mind on what Terminator 3 was, I can clearly say that T4 cannot possibly be worse than Terminator 3. I mean the only good part of T3 was judgement day actually happening, I'm sure that T4 will be at least be worth renting when it's out on DVD or at least watching it on TV on a sunday, and you don't want to have contact with any other human being but yourself and possibly one other to share the pain with you over some digestive biscuits and a cup of tea...

I apologise McG, I'm sure I'll enjoy watching an illegal copy of T4, hey the camera work might be more entertaining than the film itself, maybe I'll witness the audiance die of bordom?

Sorry i couldn't help with one last McG joke...Anyway yeah I think T4 will slightly supass T3 in being the 2nd best Terminator picture (T1 and 2 are equal in different ways and take joint 1st).

No comments: